Saturday, November 5, 2016

October


Well, I'm a little late. But, let me explain why. *ahem* NANOWRIMO!

If you don't know what that is, it's National Novel Writing Month where you try and write 50,000 words in a month. I can do it guys, *laughs* right? I'm not going mad or anything like that . . . *chokes on laughter*




. . . Anyway, now you know why I haven't had time to write my monthly wrap-up. But, now I do so here we go!

Movie night with a friend

We were nerds the entire time, saying things like, "That wasn't in the book!"


Also, we decided on eating salads for our movie night dinner because we couldn't bear the thought of not eating anything that was at least a little bit healthy.


Attempting to camp in the backyard but ending up going back inside at 10 PM because we're wimps



My First Tattoo! :)


JUST KIDDING! It's just henna.

War Eagle Weekend

Every year all the ladies go camp and shop at craft fairs. (I got my 'tattoo' at one of them) We buy a bunch of stuff we don't need, eat junk, and stay up late. It's fun.



The drive up was so pretty with all the fog and Fall leaves. I did a bit of Bible journaling on the way.





Here's a few of the things I got! THAT BOOK IS AMAZING! I actually got to meet the author and she signed it for me. *slides on sunglasses* I'm practically famous now. 

I'm currently reading the second book in the trilogy. Then there's some natural lip balm that smells like Heaven. *heart eyes* And lastly, a Crystal necklace and an essential oil necklace.


*Le me wearing my new dress holding the best ice cream on this planet.*


Oh, and here's some deep fried Oreos. Yes, they exsist.

Went and saw Priceless


That's not a tattoo either. I just randomly decided to write it on my finger because I needed to be reminded what I am. I AM PRICELESS. AND SO ARE YOU.

Painting.


You're also a work of art. <3

I voted.


Not sure if I should be laughing or crying about it. It's all such a mess.

Church fellowship

Instagram vs real life



Halloween/Trunk or Treat


Boy after getting candy from my trunk: "Mom, I have no idea who SHE even was SUPPOSED to BE!"
Boy's Mom: "SHHHHHHH!"
Me: haha...ha..ha.....

I was Audrey Hepburn, guys! Does anyone watch old classics like Breakfast At Tiffany's or Roman Holiday anymore? ... Anyone? *cricket chirping*

And so it begins . . .

NaNoWriMo.



These we're basically taken on November 1st, but my friend and I started at 12 AM together so it felt like it was still the middle of the night.

That's what I did last month! Can't wait to share about November. xoxo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wonder who that friend could have been...hahaha...haha...ha...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much writing have you gotten done so far? Didn't get to ask you this week because multiple family members had hand-foot-mouth disease and kind of quarantined the entire family. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm over 23,000 words! I hope you guys feel better soon. I missed talking to you after lessons!

      Delete
  3. I knew you were Audrey Hepburn ^_^
    And erhmagersh! I've had deep fried Oreos too! They are delicious, but by the 2nd one, they literally feel like I'm gonna die of a sugar overdose. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love Audrey. XD Oh my word, SAME HERE! I could only eat one then I felt like I was going to die. THEY ARE SO FILLING.

      Delete

© MIXED WHIMSY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig