Saturday, October 1, 2016

September


IT'S FALL YA'LL. Sweaters, pumpkins, cool breezes, candy corn, orange and brown leaves, beanies, scarves, hot cocoa . . . *sighs contently*

Well, time to give my September wrap up! This month was busy . . . but fun.

Here's what went on:

 Photoshoot With Tori and Jake

I love those cuties.









Coffee, Grocery Shopping, and Dinner with Katherine

We had so much fun talking about our stories, books, our Faith, and many other awesome subjects as we ate unhealthy amounts of trail mix and sipped on milkshakes.





ESSENTIAL OILS

I'm so excited my Mom got interested in essential oils! I'd already been using them for over a year, so now it's great that the rest of my family shares my interest in them.


18th Birthday!

It was a great day.


Garage Sale

Man, we had a lot of junk to get rid off.


That was September! I'm so excited about the upcoming months. We have a lot of fun stuff planned. You guys have a great October! Enjoy the crisp, Fall weather. xoxo

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That photoshoot is so cute, oh my word! :3 It looks like you had an lovely September! Mine wasn't as eventful, but I'm LOVING this autumn weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna do a garage sale with my family! But I doubt they'd ever do it. -_-
    And that red dress looks smashing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete

© MIXED WHIMSY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig