Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Senior Pictures + A Little About Me











Hey guys! I though it it would be fun if I gave you a few facts about me; and what better way to do it with a bunch of new senior pictures to go along! Alright, here we go.

I'm an introvert

I don't do people for an extended amount of time. Being all alone to read, think, draw, drink tea, and study sound much more appealing than hanging out with a large group of people.

I'm a creative person

Painting, drawing, piano playing, photography, and writing are my passions.

I'm a sucker for vintage stuff

I have a slight obsession with anything to do with records or Audrey Hepburn. *heart eyes* I also have a gorgeous typewriter that I would love to write a novel with sometime soon.

I'm a health nut

I'm still learning, but I've definitely come a long way from the Lord of The Rings obsessed 14 year old who lived off any junk food she could find. I've lost about ten pounds since then and am striving to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle. I love natural products (including essential oils) and make many of my own.

I am a Christian

My walk with Christ has not been an easy one, but I see how far I've come and it encourages me so much to see how much God has worked in my life.

I love ice cream

Any flavor. Anytime. Anywhere.

I can relate to Rory Gilmore

Granted, I'm not going to Harvard. But, her innocence in so many things the fact her Mom is her best friend make us so similar. Love ya Mom! <3

I find joy in helping others

That's part of the reason behind me doing my 18 Random Acts of Kindness for my 18th which you can read about here. I just love seeing the smiles on people's faces after receiving unexpected kindness or help. It makes my heart happy.

I love Fall

The golden leaves, pumpkins, fuzzy sweaters, cool breezes, scented candles, beanies . . . I could go on.

Christmas is my favorite holiday

I get that magical, Christmas feeling inside when the lights are strung and Bibg Crosby Christmas starts playing.

I tried to be Vegan once

It lasted for less than a week. Then, the bacon called and I listened.

I think exercising is fun

Running, yoga, and weightlifting are my favorite workouts.

Owl City is my favorite music

I'm sorry, but I do not like 21 Pilots. I'm going to stick with the guy who sings about panda bears and fireflies.

Someday I want to travel the world

The thought that there's so many places to see, new foods to try, new people to meet all over this world excites me! I want to explore this amazing creation and experience what it has to offer.

Well, there you have it! A few facts about me. Be sure and comment a few facts about you so I can get to know you better to! xoxo

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I read this and realized how alike we are. xD Except I like twenty one pilots (not because they're popular, but because their music has helped me when I was having a rough time :)). But I also ADORE Owl City and Adam Young. Always have since I was about ten or eleven. :P Also your senior photos are GORGEOUS, oh my word. *heart eyes* I need to get mine done, but the very few people I trust to do them live so far away. *sigh* I'm also not big on getting my photo taken in general. I'm always the one behind the camera. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a few of their songs, but Owl City will always be my favorite. :D I can relate to that, I prefer to take the pictures too. XD

      Delete
  2. I love seeing all the pictures! And you're holding The Mysterious Benedict Society in one! I love those books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh yes, The Mysterious Benedict Society is my all time favorite book. :D

      Delete
  3. I bought a 12 dollar pint of ice cream today 0_o
    I too, love ice cream XD
    Your Senior Photos are so fun too! DO you get to pick one that goes in your yearbook? I do martial arts, so mine was of me in my uniform doing a roundhouse almost 180 degrees up in the air XD And my hair is all dangling. I mostly chose it because I kinda didn't want people to see my face... Not that I don't like my face, but I dunno, I just didn't want a traditional photo. Plus, all the other ones were "pretty" but just not me.
    Omg I love Christmas!!! This one house had light ups aleady, though I don't know if they are technically for Halloween... but it just reminded me how much I love lights on houses and pretty decorations! :D Although I have random pet peeves when it comes to Christmas light... I want there to be a balance of yard decor and house decor. There does not have to be yard decor, but if there is, there must be house decor. You can have house lights/decor without having yard stuff though XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUM! And your senior pics sound like they're awesome! I thought of Karate Kid when I read it. XD

      YES Christmas is magical! *heart eyes*

      Delete

© MIXED WHIMSY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig