Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Monthly Wrap-up // NOVEMBER


This month has been exhausting but exciting none the less.

Writing Coffee Date
Writing is so much more fun when there's coffee involved.


Dr. Strange
I ended up flashing everyone (*snort*) with my camera trying to get this picture. You're welcome.


Photoshoot with Karliegh
She just turned 16 yesterday. :')




I love her.

Thanksgiving Trip
Pie. Football. Turkey. Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Oh yeah, and family too.



Gilmore Girls
All I'm going to say about it is the last four words were a shock.


Decorating My Grandma's House
Her house always looks amazing at Christmas time. *heart eyes*



Well, there was November in a nut shell. How was your month?

xoxo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, what a lovely November! I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the only girl in a family of 5 kids?? :O
    I really enjoyed Dr. Strange too! :D
    I'm trying to think what stood out in November to me... Oh, I got sick for the first time in a while XP But it was ok XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP THAT'S ME ;D
      It was really weird, but entertaining XD
      Awwww, I hope you feel better now!

      Delete

© MIXED WHIMSY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig